Environmental Officer – Industrial - £35 - £38k – 12 month FTC - near Bristol - Ref 22464
Are you a dedicated Environmental Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Environmental Officer to join a prestigious business based near Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established organisation, reporting directly to the Environmental Manager, you will support the environmental team.
This position is offered as a 12-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
As the Environmental Officer you will be responsible for:
- Assisting and maintaining the environmental management system ISO 14001
- Ensuring all environmental accidents and incidents are appropriately investigated and reported.
- Implementing and assisting with the development of the environmental strategy
- Promoting a positive environmental culture
The successful Environmental Officer will:
- · Hold an environmental degree or IEMA certificate as a minimum
- · Possess experience working within the industrial or construction sectors
In return, the successful Environmental Officer will be offered a salary of up to £35k depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.