Environmental Technician - £22,000 to £30,000 + package
Are you a dedicated Asbestos/Environmental professional or interested in specialising in this and are looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently seeking an Environment technician to join a prestigious FTSE 100 organisation covering sites across the south east of the England including London, Brighton, Essex and Norwich.
Reporting directly to the Environment manager, the successful Environmental Technician will play a key part in carrying out asbestos surveys and risk assessments on a multi-site basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation that offer exceptional development plans and an excellent benefits package.
As the Environmental Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with developing, monitoring and reviewing the Asbestos Management Plan
- Conducting Asbestos surveys and analysis
- Assist with training where appropriate and producing guidance/advice
The successful Environmental Technician will:
- Have P404 (Air Sampling and Clearance Testing of Asbestos), highly desirable
- Have P403 (Asbestos Fibre Counting), highly desirable
- Have P402 (Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos), highly desirable
- Hold a full UK driving license.
In return, this role will offer a salary of between £22,000 to £30,000 with a company vehicle and an excellent benefits package including; private medical insurance, life assurance, 4% matched pension and 25 days’ annual leave.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.