Principal People are looking for an Environmental Advisor to join a well-renowned construction organisation based in Central London covering prestigious projects within the Capital. This position is to pay a salary of £30-35k + Travel + Healthcare + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an Environmental Professional looking to progress their career within a leading construction business. It is a fantastic position to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a variation of construction environments that offers exciting career progression for the individual.
As Environmental Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Environmental Investigations
- Environmental Audits
- Emergency Plans
- Assisting site set-ups and monitoring Environmental issues
The ideal Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold a relevant Environmental Qualification (ideally degree level)
- Have a knowledge of Environmental legislation and best practice
- Hold construction industry experience
- Have experience of ISO accreditations
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
In return, the salary offered for the Environmental Advisor is up to £30-35k + Travel + Healthcare + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!