Facilities and Environmental Advisor required to join a well-established Manufacturing organization based in Newcastle.
This is an opportunity to work for an internationally renowned manufacturer with sites throughout the United Kingdom as well as North and South America. This Organisation offers exceptional progression both personal and academic for an individual who is willing to go above and beyond.
The appointed Facilities and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Heading up all Facilities managing all maintenance and day to day up keep of sites.
- All Environmental factors within the organisation including waste directives, CO2 emission.
- Conducting audits of service areas, departments, contractors and consultants; producing findings where improvements are required and implementing changes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Had proven experience in Facilities Management / Building services / Reactive or planned maintenance.
- Experience working within Manufacturing / Logistics / Engineering / Maintenance organisation is highly desirable.
- Experience in the environmental responsibilities within a Facilities role.
In return, the successful Facilities and Environmental Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £28k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.