Facilities Supervisor – £60 to £65p/d ( based upon 3.5 hours per day) – Belfast – 6 months - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Facilities Supervisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Facilities Supervisor to join a prestigious business based in Belfast.
Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager, the successful Facilities Supervisor will play a key part in ensuring efficient day to day running of the office and contractual services.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £60 to £65p/d (based on a 3.5 hours per day). Depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring day to day running of the office and managing services
- Conducting the procurement of contracts and supervising maintenance, cleaning and any other contracts
- Ensuring compliance is kept up throughout the organisation
- Ensuring planned maintenance works are carried out to the building and mechanical and electrical services
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Open to all industry backgrounds experience within the cooperate services sector is highly desirable
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.