Facilities Manager – Huntington – £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Principal People have been engaged by an industry leading manufacturing organisation to recruit for their next Facilities Manager in Huntingdon.
The successful Facilities Manager will work extremely closely with the site Operations Director to maintain and improve the site standards. A salary between £35,000 and £40,000 + benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multi-faceted company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and are highly regarded within their well-known client base. This is a great opportunity as the company are constantly looking to develop new innovations within different markets so there are challenged around every corner.
Key responsibilities for the Facilities Manager of this role include:
- Manage the maintenance and upkeep of the newly built site.
- Taking responsibility for the management of the building and premises.
- Develop and manage budget for the building and premises maintenance program.
- Maintain legislative compliance for the premises.
The successful Facilities Manager will:
- Have demonstrable experience within facilities management.
- Have a full driving licence.
- Have had exposure to health and safety legislation.
- Be able to communicate to all levels of staff on the site.
If this role is of interest to you please apply today or contact Shelby via phone on 01252 954 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the popularity of the role we can only contact candidates of interest.