Are you a dedicated Finance Officer looking for the next step in your career?
Social Housing Recruitment are one of the leading Social Housing recruitment specialists in the UK.
With a committed team of specialist Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Finance Officers with working experience within Housing Associations or local Authority’s.
In order to be considered for the upcoming opportunities we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working as a Finance Officer.
Typical duties of a Finance Officer include:
- Ensure that the purchase ledger is fully reconciled and up to date.
- Lead on processing rent ledger.
- Record and process all one- off payment transactions.
- Ensure the fixed asset register is correctly maintained.
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess the ability to:
- Work as part of a team and with other teams.
- Plan and organise own work with a minimum of day to day supervision.
- Prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Work with individuals from all walks of life.
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live contract vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Social Housing professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.