Fire and Asbestos Compliance Surveyor – Property - £37k - £40k - 6 month FTC – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire and Asbestos Compliance Surveyor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Fire and Asbestos Compliance Surveyor to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the program manager, the successful Fire and Asbestos Compliance Surveyor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading salary of £37 - £40k, depending on experience and qualification.
As the Fire and Asbestos Compliance Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the outstanding actions produced from Fire Risk Assessments
- Liaising with the Health and Safety Officer to review and plan the schedule of work
- Carrying out post inspections of work
- Managing the costing of the planned work
The successful Fire and Asbestos Compliance Surveyor will:
- Hold a HNC Building qualification or equivalent
- NEBOSH Fire certificate is desirable but not essential
- Possess experience working within the NHS, Local Government, Social Housing, Corporate or Public Sector environments
This is an outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.