Fire and Asbestos Project Manager – 12 month FTC - £45 to £52k – Central London – Public Sector
Are you a dedicated Fire and Asbestos Project Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Fire and Asbestos Project Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance the successful Fire and Asbestos Project Manager will play a key part in managing the fire and asbestos portfolio.
Initially offered as a contract 12-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of between £45 to £52k depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Fire and Asbestos Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Attending regular meetings with contractors
- Inspecting the day to day activities of contractors
- Ensuring actions from asbestos reports and fire risk assessments are closed out
- Assisting with development and enhancements of projects ensuring that at all times resources are maximised to maintain priorities to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Higher National Certificate or Diploma
- Experience of maintenance contracts and contract admin
- Possess experience working within the Facilities Management, Property Management, Social Housing industries.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.