Fire, Health and Safety Advisor – Property and Retail - £40,000 - £43,000
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Fire, Health and Safety Advisor to work within an exciting and diverse property portfolio. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for professional development.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large retail organisation that is well renowned within its space. The company offer flexible working arrangements within a supportive and cohesive team environment, the successful candidate will be treated as a professional and have the autonomy to manage their own diary.
As the Fire, Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting fire risk assessments over many stores.
- Managing general health and fire safety compliance throughout.
- Mentoring and developing internal safety teams to better understand fire safety.
- Conducting audits and risk assessments.
- Maintaining the fire safety records and report the fining to the management team.
The ideal Fire, Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire certificate or similar level Fire Risk Assessment Qualification.
- Possess thorough and up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Have experience carrying out a FRA’s.
- Manage their own diary and workload.
In return, the successful Fire, Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £43,000, flexible working arrangements, 25 days leave + bank holiday, life insurance, pension scheme 1% match, bonus up to £3000 and business-related travel expenses covered.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.