Fire Risk Assessment Programme Manager – 3 months - £300p/d to £330p/d– Central London – Public Sector
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessment Programme Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Fire Risk Assessment Programme Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to Compliance Manager the successful candidate will play a key part in ensuring Fire Safety compliance throughout the organisation.
Initially offered as a contract 3-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £300p/d to £330p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Fire Risk Assessment Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Checking the quality of fire risk assessments
- Creating a programme of works
- Creating contract management of actions from fire risk assessments
- Liaising and approving a fire risk assessment programme with the external consultancy
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as minimum
- Hold a Fire risk assessment inspection qualification
- Possess experience working within the Facilities Management, Property Management, Social Housing industries.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.