Fire Risk Assessor/ Tottenham / 3-month contract/ £180 – 200 a day/ ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join a rapidly expanding public sector organisation based in Tottenham, the candidate must have previous experience working in a solely Fire Risk Assessor role.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health & Safety and working as a valued part of a dedicated health and safety team, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will play a key part within the health & safety team.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out Fire Risk Assessments and reviews
- Improve fire safety management throughout the organisation
- Develop and deliver Fire Safety Training
- Ensure the organisation is Fire Safety compliant
The successful candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Experience working within the public sector
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IFE Membership (Desirable)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply online TODAY.
Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to contact every applicant, however if your CV matches the above criteria we will contact you. If you are not successful for this position, we will ensure to email you with other opportunities you may be suitable for.