Fire Risk Assessor (Part Time) –Social Housing - £40 to £43k + package (pro rata 17 ½ hours per week) – South East of England (field based) – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join a prestigious social housing organisation covering sites across the south east of the England including Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
Reporting directly to the Asset Assurance Manager, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will play a key part in carrying out fire risk assessments on a multi-site basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation that offer flexible working hours and an excellent benefits package.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a salary between £40k to £43k (pro rata 17 ½ hours per week) plus package, depending on qualifications and experience.
This is a part time position which consist of 17 ½ hours a week which are very flexible.
As the Fire Risk Assessor, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting fire risk assessments
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with the development team to conduct new build fire risk assessment
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will:
- Hold IFE Membership or equivalent
- Have a NEBOSH fire certificate - desirable but not essential
- Possess demonstrable experience of conducting fire risk assessments
- Hold a full UK driving license and own useable vehicle
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.