Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor looking for your next contract?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago,.
With a committed team of specialist Contract Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Fire Risk Assessors with working experience within the public or property sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming contract opportunities we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working solely as a Fire Risk Assessor.
Typical duties of a Fire Risk Assessor include:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments and reviews
- Improving fire safety management throughout the organisation
- Developing and delivering fire safety training
- Ensuring the organisation is fire safety compliant
In order to be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Experience working within the public or property sectors
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IFE Membership (desirable but not essential)
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live contract vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Fire Risk professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates holding the NEBOSH Fire Certificate as a minimum, in addition to possessing working experience within Health and Safety. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.