Fire Risk Assessor – 12 Month FTC – Central London - £38 to £40k – Public Sector - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 12 month FTC, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £38 to £40k, depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Conducting fire risk assessments on varied property types
- Writing up the fire risk assessments
- Submitting the risk assessments on to the portal
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience working within the public sector
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IFE Membership (desirable but not essential)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.