Fire Risk Assessor required to join a forward-thinking Consultancy, offering Health, Safety and Environmental services and advice to a prestigious client base.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join a multi-faceted and truly interesting organisation.
Reporting into the company’s Consultancy Services Manager this role will be home based travelling between client sites. You will be an important part of a team of consultants who are collaborative in their approach and celebrate their success together.
Up to £35,000 plus car and benefits – Fire Risk Assessor – Midlands
The appointed Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with external clients in the retail sector
- Providing Fire Risk Assessments to external clients
- Providing guidance to shop floor staff
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding Consultancy
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
- To work with some high-street and well-recognised brands to add to your portfolio
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor will possess:
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate is desirable
- Previous experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments is essential
- The willingness to travel in between client sites and stay overnight when necessary
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return the salary is up to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.