Fire Risk Assessor –Social Housing - £250p/d to £300p/d – 6 months - Central London - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £250p/d to £300p/d, depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Fire Risk Assessor, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments
- Providing Fire Safety advice throughout the organisation
- Liaising with the housing team advising them on any issues
- Working closely with the development team
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will:
- Have IFE Graduate Membership or equivalent
- Hold the NEBOSH Fire Certificate (desirable but not essential)
- Possess experience working within a property management or social housing environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.