Fire Risk Assessor required to join a rapidly growing Consultancy, offering services and advice to a world class client base.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join a multi-faceted and truly interesting organisation.
Reporting into the company’s Director this role will be home based travelling between client sites specifically in the London area, in and around the M25.
Up to £45,000 Plus car and benefits – Fire Risk Assessor – London
The appointed Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with external clients in commercial and private properties
- Providing Fire Risk Assessments to external clients
- Providing guidance to shop floor staff
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding Consultancy
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
- To work with some high-street and well-recognised brands to add to your portfolio
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor will possess:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate is essential
- Previous experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments is essential, ideally 2 years’ experience+
- The willingness to travel in between client sites with no overnight stays within and around the M25
In return the salary is up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus a car and benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org