Fire Risk Assessor required to join a multidisciplinary Consultancy based in the North West offering Compliance and Health and Safety services to a diverse portfolio of well-recognised clients.
Reporting into the company’s Compliance Manager this role will be home based travelling between client sites in the North West of England where approximately 95% of their clients are based.
£27,000 to £34,000 – Fire Risk Assessor – North West
The appointed Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with external clients in commercial and private properties
- Providing Fire Risk Assessments to external clients
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
- Writing reports on your findings
- Spending approximately 3 days of the week at client sites and 2 days of the week report writing
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding Consultancy
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
- To work with some high-street and well-recognised brands to add to your portfolio
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor will possess:
- The NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent being essential
- Previous experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments is essential, ideally 2 years’ experience+
- The willingness to travel in between client sites with no overnight stays
In return the salary is up to £34,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus a car allowance and benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com