Fire Risk Assessor – Public Sector - £300p/d to £315p/d – North London - 3-6 Month Contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join a prestigious business based in North London.
Reporting directly to the Fire and Asbestos Manager the successful Fire Risk Assessor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 to 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £300p/d to £315p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Fire Risk Assessor, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out Fire Risk Assessments and reviews
- Improve fire safety management throughout the organisation
- Ensure the organisation is Fire Safety compliant
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Open to all industry backgrounds
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IFE Membership (Desirable)
- Must have access to your own vehicle
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.