Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a personal and growing consultancy based on the outskirts of Manchester.
The company are recruiting for a Fire Risk Assessor to become part of their growth moving forward, and want this person to be part of their positive, proactive and personal culture.
Reporting into the company’s Compliance Manager this role will be home based and travelling between client sites in and around predominantly; Manchester, Stoke, Bradford and Leeds.
Fire Risk Assessor - £30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits - North West
The appointed Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Initially being inducted In to the company, learning the systems and software of the company and shadowing some of the team
- Gradually, and at your own pace taking ownership of a small group of small-to-medium / family run businesses with regards to Fire Safety
- Autonomously managing your diary to book in recurring client visits throughout the year
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments for various external clients, this could be residential property, commercial property, retail outlets or warehouses
- Spending approximately 3 days of the week at client sites and 2 days of the week report writing, depending on workload
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company – if this is something that you want
- You will increase your skillset and experience by being exposed to different industry sectors, business types and personality types
- To be part of a company that is continuing to grow, year-on-year and to have a significant impact on the company’s growth
- To work with some high-street and well-recognised brands to add to your portfolio
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor will possess:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent is essential
- Previous experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments is essential
- The willingness to travel in between client sites in the North West with no overnight stays
In return the salary is between £30,000 to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits.
If you are interested in the opportunity and to ensure that you do not miss out on the interview availability that the company have over the next 14 days, please apply or contact Macy Beattie at Principal People directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01252 759162.