Fire Risk Assessor – Property - £30,000 - £32,000 + Car Allowance
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Fire Risk Assessor to work within an exciting and diverse property portfolio. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available and Diploma level qualifications if fire safety are available.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local property management organisation that is well renowned within its space. The company offer flexible working arrangements within a supportive and cohesive team environment, the successful assessor will be treated as a professional and have the autonomy to manage their own diary.
As the Fire Risk Assessor, your responsibilities will include:
- Traveling within the company’s local property stock and conducting FRA’s on a wide range of property’s.
- Developing and implementing fire risk assessment processes
- Mentoring and developing internal teams to better understand fire safety
- Assist with site inspections from local fire authority’s
The ideal Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire certificate or similar level Fire Risk Assessment Qualification
- Possess thorough and up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Experience carrying out a FRA’s.
- Be able to manage their own diary and workload with regular home working
In return, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a starting salary of up to £32,000, flexible working arrangements, 25 days leave rising to 35 + bank holiday, company pension scheme, CPD and training allowances and business related travel expenses covered at 45 pence per mile.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.