Fire Risk Assessor - £350p/d to £400p/d – Social Housing – London – 6 months – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join a prestigious social housing organisation based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Fire Safety Manager working alongside the health and safety team, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will play a key part in carrying out complex fire risk assessments on a diverse property stock.
Initially offered as a 6-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of up to £400p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments on all complex and none complex residential property
- Identifying urgent works and reporting them to the Fire Safety Manager
- Instructing and communicating housekeeping issues to the relevant team(s)
- Monitor fire incidents; alarm activations and arson across the portfolio to identify trends and put in place remediation plans where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a graduate member of IFE (GradFireE) or equivalent as a minimum
- Hold the NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as minimum
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience carrying out fire risk assessments on complex properties
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org