Fire Safety Advisor - £40,000 - £50,000 + Package - London
Principal People have been exclusively retained by a leading Fire Safety consultancy to identify a Fire Safety Advisor to fit in with their existing team. You will be working with some truly world-class clients within some fascinating building types.
As a Fire Safety Advisor, you will ideally be based within a reasonable commute from the company’s South London office, working from home and visiting client sites that are predominantly in and around London.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a professional company that take pride in the service that they provide for their clients
- The clients and building types that you will have access to and be exposed to are not only interesting, but fantastic to include within your career experience moving forward
- The role will constantly provide you with new challenges, environments and experiences
- You will play a crucial role in a growing company that has managed to maintain its personal approach
As the Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Working with some blue-chip and well-known clients in and around London in lots of different building types
- Liaising with external clients, fire brigades, associates and client contacts
- Advising clients on their Fire Safety Management systems
- Producing and advising clients on means of escape
- Producing risk assessments and surveying fire alarms, emergency lighting, sprinklers
The ideal Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a degree in Fire Safety or equivalent (ideally)
- Hold a IFE membership (ideally)
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate (minimum)
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on qualifications and experience plus benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.