Fire Risk Surveyor - Up to £68,000 + Package - London
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that really embraces Fire Safety. As the Fire Risk Surveyor, you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that gives full autonomy to make a real difference.
The next Fire Risk Surveyor will ideally be based in or around London. The role will have travel around London and the surrounding areas with flexible working arrangements.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is an opportunity to work for a fun and progressive organisation that is committed to Fire Safety.
- This organisation offers an extremely diverse role to work across a large property portfolio.
- The organisation has expanded its safety function showing the commitment they have to safety and the service it provides to staff and customer base.
As the Fire Risk Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Working in partnerships with existing clients.
- Visiting client sites conducting fire risk assessments and undertaking fire safety audits of large blue-chip organisations.
- Meeting people from the fire brigade, external clients and associates.
The ideal Fire Risk Surveyor will:
- Hold a Degree in Fire Safety
- Hold a IFE membership (Ideally GIFireE)
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Have experience working on a multi-site basis
In return, the successful Fire Risk Surveyor will be offered a salaryup to £68,000 dependant on qualifications and experience plus benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.