Fire Safety Advisor – Education – 6-month FTC - £38k to £44k (pro rata) – London - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Safety Advisor looking for your next position?
Principal People are pleased to be working with an excelling education organisation, looking to source an experienced Fire Safety Advisor to work with them on a contract basis for 6 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established organisation, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will support the organisation in ensuring fire safety compliance throughout the organisation.
As the Fire Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fire safety training
- Advising on building works in relation to fire regulations
- Developing fire safety strategies and policies
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
The successful Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a fire related qualification as a minimum
- Possess experience working with a social housing, education, NHS or public sector organisation
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £38k to £44k (pro rata) depending on skills and qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org