Fire Safety Advisor - £30,000 to £40,000 – Consultancy - Home based / Kent
Principal People are pleased to have been exclusively retained by an international Health and Fire Safety Consultancy who are seeking a Fire Safety Advisor to join their team of consultants to service clients within a variety of different industry sectors.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a company that will truly invest in your development
- You will have the opportunity to visit the Seychelle’s and the Maldives as part of your job!
- The exposure that you will gain to different industry sectors, different clients and different building types will provide you with a great platform for your professional development
As the Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Offering advice and guidance of fire safety to different clients
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments in a range of different building types
- Delivering of a range of fire safety training and familiarisation both formally and informally
The ideal Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate as a minimum
- Possess thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice
- Hold a full UK driving license
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of between £30,000 to £40,000 dependant on qualifications and experience plus expansive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.