Fire Safety Advisor - £45,000 - £50,000 + Flexible Working
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that really embraces Fire Safety. As the Fire Safety Advisor, you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that gives full autonomy to make a real difference. The role will have flexible working arrangements and will have the support of an experienced fire safety team.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work for a fun and progressive organisation that is committed to Fire Safety. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role to work across a regional property portfolio.
This is the best time to join the organisation as they are currently looking at a number of exciting new projects that the Fire Safety Advisor will play a key part in designing and implementing these alongside the Fire Safety Managers.
As the Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Offering advice and guidance of fire safety
- Advising operational staff and contractors on aspects of the Regulatory Reform Order 2005 and related fire safety legislation and recognised codes of practice
- Deputising for the Fire Safety Manager and occasionally reporting to board level
- Monitoring evacuation strategies for buildings, which will incorporate overseeing fire drills, reviewing the fire marshal arrangements, reviewing emergency plans, evacuation strategies for buildings
- Delivering of a range of fire safety training and familiarisation both formally and informally
The ideal Fire Safety Professional will:
- Hold a IFE membership
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent level qualification
- Have experience working on a multi-site basis
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary between £45,000 - £50,000 dependant on qualifications and experience plus benefits package including 28 days leave (not including bank holidays), Home working and flexible arrangements.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.