Fire Safety Advisor – Flexible Location covering Thames Valley – £50,000 + Package
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation is on a journey within fire safety and currently have a number of exciting projects that the successful advisor will be a part of. The organisation also offers exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available to them.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a market leading organisation that is well renowned in its space who are pushing to be a market leader for Fire Safety who have a clear vision, support and a dedicated team delivering tangible results in Building and Fire Safety.
As the Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering training and fire safety advice to operational teams
- Maintianing the FIre Safety Managemt System, and building on the teams sucess
- Identifying areas for improvement and coaching he organisation to adopt best practice
- Reviewing building designs, fire strategy, on site assessments of new build and refurbishment works
The ideal Fire Safety Advisor will have:
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers
- An up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and building regulations
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Risk Management
- Experience working within a fire safety field both independently and as part of a team
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £50,000 package also includes, Home Working and Flexible Working, HMRC mileage rates, 28 days leave + days bank holidays plus the ability to buy and sell.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.