Fire Safety Advisor to join a well-established Social Housing organisation based in the west midlands covering a large and diverse portfolio.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of health, safety and fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation offer exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/training budget’s available to them.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest housing organisations that is well renowned in its space, give back to its staff and support the community. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role operating across world class facilities.
As the Fire Safety Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- The implementation and delivery of, fire safety audits and reviews.
- Developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes and organise and monitor fire drills and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a companywide fire safety strategy and for planning the organisations fire safety activities assisted by the Head of Safety.
- Delivering of a range of fire safety training and familiarisation both formally and informally.
The ideal Fire Safety Advisor will have:
- An Institution of Fire Engineers membership (Ideally GIFireE / Fire Engineering Degree)
- Thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Experience carrying out a Fire Safety role within a similar diverse property portfolio.
- Experience developing Fire Safety strategy and policies.
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of £35,000 progressing to £38,500 after probation. The package also includes a choice of a company car or £6,600 car allowance and expansive extra benefits with progressive annual leave up to 30days plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.