Fire Safety Advisor - £40,000 - £50,000 + up to 10% Bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that really embraces Fire Safety. As the Fire Safety Advisor you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that gives full autonomy to make a real difference. The next Fire Safety Advisor will ideally be based in or around London. The role will have travel around London and the surrounding areas with flexible working arrangements.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work for a fun and progressive organisation that is committed to Fire Safety. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role to work across a large property portfolio. The organisation have expanded its safety function showing the commitment they have to safety and the service it provides to staff and customer base.
As the Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Offering advice and guidance of fire safety (legislation includes but not limited to Document B of Regulation 10)
- Advising operational staff and contractors on aspects of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and related fire safety legislation and recognised codes of practice
- Deputising for the fire safety manager and occasionally reporting to board level
- Monitoring evacuation strategies for buildings, which will incorporate overseeing fire drills, reviewing the fire evacuation marshal arrangements, reviewing emergency plans and evacuation strategies for buildings and providing associated training
- Delivering of a range of fire safety training and familiarisation both formally and informally
The ideal Fire Safety Professional will:
- Hold a IFE membership (Ideally GIFireE)
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Have experience working on a multi-site basis
- Possess thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice
- Have suitable experience in both inspection and guidance of fire safety in a relevant organisation
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on qualifications and experience plus benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.