Fire Safety Advisor – Property Management - £275p/d to £285p/d – 6 Month Contract - 3 Days Per Week – Central London – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Fire Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will support the organisation in driving their fire safety agenda forward.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £275p/d to £285p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Fire Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Developing and reviewing fire safety strategies, policies and procedures
- Reviewing current fire safety training
- Conducting fire risk assessments
The successful Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a property management, facilities management or social housing environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.