Fire Safety Assistant – Housing - £22,500
Based from the Nottingham office, this excellent opportunity will allow you to entre a community and people focused organisation, becoming an integral part of a cohesive and supportive fire safety team who are incredibly passionate about delivering the highest levels of service possible.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large property management organisation that is well renowned within its space. The company offer flexible working arrangements, allowing the successful Fire Safety Assistant to have the autonomy to manage their own diary around the company’s core working hours.
As the Fire Safety Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing advise and administrative support to staff, contractors and customers
- Manageing the storage of Fire Risk Assessments
- Following up on actions from assessments and forwarding new actions to the relevant teams
- Leasing with the Fire Risk Assessment team to ensure the programme is up to date
The ideal Fire Safety Assistant will:
- Be highly proficient in software programmes such as Microsoft Excel
- Have the ability to manage their own time and workload effectively
- Understand how property management organisations operate i.e. Housing, Care, Construction, Education or Local Government
In return, the successful Fire Safety Assistant will be offered a starting salary of up to £22,500, flexible working arrangements, 28 days leave + bank holiday, company pension scheme, CPD and training allowances, season ticket loan.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.