Fire Safety Manager – London – £50,000 - £55,000
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join a well-established Housing Association with an incredibly diverse and exciting stock, a main focus of the role will be to lead the Fire Risk Assessment function and offer advice across the association.
This growing association will give you the opportunity to get involved with development projects as well as the existing stock to help create a safer future for those the association support. This has been advocated by government body’s namely the Major of London who has made the association a strategic partner for the capitals vision for solving the housing crisis.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be at the spear head of fire safety following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of Industry Fire Safety standards, this will allow the successful individual to really make this role their own and shape how the organisation views fire safety with the support of a passionate team.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings.
- Hand selecting the team they would like to support them in maintaining the organisations high standards with regards to fire safety
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE or IFSM
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety specifically in assessing or auditing fire safety
- The desire to the next step in their career and manages a team of Fire Risk Assessors
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on additional qualifications
In return, the successful Lead Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a starting salary of up to £55,000 plus a competitive package including a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 28 Days Leave (rising with service) + Bank Holidays, the ability to buy or sell leave and flexible home working arrangements.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759