Fire Safety Manager – Home Based – £45,000 to £50,000 + Car Allowance
We are seeking a Fire safety professional to join one of the UK leading Housing Associations who operate on a national level. The association have an incredibly diverse and exciting stock that includes the full range of social housing alongside care and commercial based properties.
this role will lead the strategic direction of the business, working alongside a talented Health, Safety and Fire team who have a wealth of experience. The team receive ongoing CPD, support and development having recently completed fire assessment and compartmentalisation training to ensure they remain up to date with changes in regulations.
This growing association will give you the opportunity to get involved with development projects as well as the existing stock to help create a safer future for those the association support.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an employer who has won awards in excellence, innovation and sustainability you will be at the spear head of fire safety for the association at a time where they are having a complete review of how safety is managed and delivered. This role will allow the successful individual to really make a stamp on fire safety and shape how the organisation views fire safety with the support of the Head of Health and Safety.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- Developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings
- Offering assurance to the executive team and development team on a range of exciting projects that have won awards in innovation
- Quality assuring internal processes and looking at sample validation of the FRA’s conducted by the 14 strong operational Safety team.
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE or similar fire safety body at GIFireE or higher
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety
- Experience of working at a senior management level and supporting with reports to board
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £50,000 plus a competitive package including a home based role, a commitment to CPD & further qualifications, 25 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top, impressive health care and employee support alongside a £6,000 car allowance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.