Fire Safety Manager required to join a leading not for profit organisation.
This is a rare opening for a Fire Safety Manager to expand their career within a growing organisation which hold an excellent reputation as a forward thinking company who have excellent moral and ethical values.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing fire safety operationally and strategically across a small patch around the Plymouth area.
The appointed Fire Safety Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Managing fire safety; hands on across their diverse property portfolio
- Managing the fire risk assessment process and writing reports
- Advising and reporting to board level on Fire Safety
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A IFE or IFSM membership
- Demonstrable experience within a public sector organisation like Social Housing / Property related industry (such as Charity, Care, NHS, Facilities, Retail, Real Estate, Property Management, Estates, Leisure, Hospitality etc.)
In return the salary for the Fire Safety Manager position is £35,000 plus an expansive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV.