Fire Safety Manager - £50,000 - £60,000 + upto 10% Bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that really embraces safety. As the Fire Safety Manager you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that gives full autonomy to re-design fire strategy The next Fire Safety will ideally be based in or around the London. The role will have occasional travel around London and the surrounding areas.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work for a fun and progressive organisation that is committed to safety. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role with the diversity of property portfolio including fire safety for events. The organisation have expanded its safety function showing the commitment they have to safety and the service it provides to staff and clients.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- The implementation and delivery of fire strategy, fire safety audits and reviews.
- Designing policies and procedures to ensure the organisations fire safety management system practices comply with all aspects of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and related fire safety legislation and recognised codes of practice.
- Report to board level on the direction of fire safety and work towards industry accreditations.
- Managing and monitoring evacuation strategies for buildings, which will incorporate overseeing fire drills, reviewing the fire evacuation marshal arrangements, reviewing emergency plans and evacuation strategies for buildings and providing associated training.
- Delivery of a range of fire safety training and familiarisation both formally and informally.
The ideal Fire Safety Professional will have:
- Hold a GIFireE membership as a minimum (Ideally Fire Engineering Degree)
- Multi-site experience.
- Thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Ability to assist in the development and implementation of effective strategies, policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within Fire Safety role.
- Suitable experience in both inspection and management of fire safety in a relevant organisation.
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £55,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.