Fire Safety Manager – London - £40,000 – 45,000
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join a well-established Housing organisation based in the South East and London covering a diverse portfolio working strategically from a local office (multiple locations available).
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- The implementation and delivery of, fire safety audits and reviews.
- To develop and implement a fire safety inspection and audit programmes and organise.
- To assist in the development and implementation of the fire risk assessment programme.
- Monitor operational Fire Officers conducting fire risk assessments
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice (Regulatory Reform Order 2005)
- Experience carrying out a Fire Safety role within a similar diverse property portfolio.
- The ability to manage and monitor a team of professionals.
- Experience developing Fire Safety strategy and policies.
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £45,000. The package also includes a £1,300 car allowance and 26 days leave + Bank holidays (total 34 days) company bonus and competitive pension scheme (12% total contribution).
The cut off for applicants is the 9th of November and interviews will be held week commencing 20th of November. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.