Fire Safety Manager – London - £50,000 - £55,000
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join a well-established Housing organisation based near the Lambeth area covering a diverse portfolio working strategically from the head office.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- The implementation and delivery of, fire safety audits and reviews.
- To develop and implement a fire safety inspection and audit programmes and organise.
- To assist in the development and implementation of the fire risk assessment programme.
- Monitor operational Fire Risk Assessors conducting fire risk assessments
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Hold a level 4 or higher level qualification within Fire Safety or Fire Engineering
- Thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice (Regulatory Reform Order 2005)
- Experience carrying out a Fire Safety role within a similar diverse property portfolio
- The ability to manage and monitor a team of professionals
- Experience developing Fire Safety strategy and policies
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £55,000 plus a competitive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.