Fire Safety Officer – 2 Month Contract - £180-£200p/d – Hertfordshire- ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Safety Officer looking for your next contract?
We are currently exclusively engaged by our client, a well-renowned and reputable organisation within the industry, to recruit for a Fire Safety Officer, covering sites across Hertfordshire.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Fire Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 2 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a day rate of £180 - £200p/d, depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful Fire Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
- Coordinating the fire risk assessment programme
- Checking through the fire risk assessment recommendations
- Providing general day to day fire safety advice throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Fire certificate or equivalent
- Experience working with the public sector or similar organisations
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.