Fire Safety Officer – Healthcare – London - £35K-£38K
Fire Safety Officer to join a well-established Healthcare organisation based in the London area covering a property portfolio with a diverse range of environments including; clinical, office and accommodation.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. As the Fire Safety Officer, you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment leading Fire Safety within the organisation.
The organisation offer exceptional opportunities for professional development and have a multimillion pound training budget available to internal staff for CPD.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an elite and exclusive Healthcare organisation that is well renowned in its space. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role operating across world class facilities.
As the Fire Safety Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting fire risk assessments, fire safety audits and reviews
- Developing and implement a fire safety inspection and audit programme and organise and monitor fire drills and emergency evacuation procedures
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a companywide fire safety strategy and for planning the organisations fire safety activities assisted by the Head of Safety
- Delivery of a range of fire safety training
The ideal Fire Safety Officer will:
- At a minimum hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Ideally hold an Institution of Fire Engineers membership (Ideally GIFireE / Fire Engineering Degree)
- Have thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice
- Have experience of carrying out a Fire Safety role within a similar diverse property portfolio
- Have experience developing Fire Safety strategy and policies
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of between £35,000 – £38,000 plus an excellent package including private health care.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.