Technical Fire Safety Specialist – Construction and Development – £54K - £60K
Fire Safety Specialist to join a well-established Housing organisation operating across the UK covering a diverse and exciting portfolio.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation offer exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available to them.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a market leading organisation that is well renowned in its space.
As the Fire Safety Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing building designs, fire strategy, on site assessments of new build and refurbishment works
- Being a key point of contact for question and answers regarding technical fire safety information
- Assisting in assuring properties are safe by design
- Providing assurance on RRO2005, Approved Document B, BS 9991 to name a few
The ideal Fire Safety Specialist will have:
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers (Ideally GIFireE as a minimum)
- An up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and building regulations
- A degree level or equivalent qualification within Fire Safety or Fire Engineering
- Experience working within a fire safety field both independently and as part of a team
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of £54,000 -£60,000 progressing up to £64,000 the package also includes a company car after probation and expansive extra’s with progressive annual lave up to 30days + Bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.