Food and Health Safety Advisor - £30,000 to £35,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company where you will be exposed to numerous opportunities within the wider business as you progress.
As the Food and Health Safety Advisor, you will work closely with the Senior Food and Health Safety Manager to establish, maintain and implement the company’s Food Safety / hygiene policies and procedures as well as Health and Safety policy to drive the safety culture forward.
This is a great opportunity:
- To work within one of the largest organisations in Europe
- To work within an ever expanding and culturally exciting organisation
- To work within a company that hold people as paramount in driving Food and Health and Safety
As the Food and Health Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Conducting accident investigations
- Managing Food and Health Safety compliance across multiple sites
- Planning and conducting audits
The successful Food Safety Manager will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- A Level 3 Food Safety Certificate or equivalent
- A full UK driving license
In return, the successful Food and Health Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 + company car + benefits