Food and Health Safety Manager - £40,000 to £50,000 + Car or Car Allowance + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to be embedded within an expanding brand who are part of a well-established parent company. The brand that this role will be embedded within operates in some landmark locations, providing catering services in some luxury venues in London and the surrounding areas.
As the Food Safety Manager, you will work closely with the Brand Manager and the Director of Health and Safety to establish, maintain and implement the companies Food Safety / hygiene policies and procedures as well as Health and Safety policy to drive the safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To work within one of the largest catering companies in the UK
- To work within an ever expanding and culturally exciting organisation
- To work within a company that has maintained its family feel throughout its exponential growth
As the Food Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Autonomously managing your own schedule to travel in between sites and ensure that compliance is carried out throughout each site
- Driving the Food and Health Safety culture throughout the brand
- Engaging with senior stakeholders throughout the entire brand portfolio
- Liasing with external consultants and Environmental Health Officers
The successful Food Safety Manager will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Level 4 Food Safety or equivalent
- Health and Food Safety training experience is desirable
- A Flexible and personable approach to Food Safety / hygiene
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and to work collaboratively and proactively to enable rather than disable
In return, the successful Food Safety Manager will be offered a salary of £40,000 to £50,000 + company car or car allowance plus benefits.