Food Safety Audit Manager - £40,000 - £50,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits – Midlands
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by the one of world’s largest consultancies to recruit for a Food Safety Audit Manager to act as the figure head for this newly created division of the company.
As the Food Safety Audit Manager, you will work closely with the Regional and Commercial Managers to drive the function forward as the company’s world-class client base continues to grow. This role will be approximately 50% office based and 50% travelling between client sites conducting Food Safety Audits.
This is a great opportunity:
- To work for a clear market leader with over 70,000 employees
- To work within an organisation that regard their integrity as paramount
- To be the figurehead of this exciting new team, being instrumental in the growth and development of the function
As the Food Safety Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Food Safety Audits across client sites
- Growing, developing and leading a team of Food Safety Auditors
- Hand picking the team that you will manage
The successful Food Safety Manager will possess:
- Working knowledge of up-to-date BRC standards
- Advanced HACCP certificate
- Ideally a Lead Auditor qualification in ISO 22000
- Previous Food Safety or Quality experience in Food Manufacturing / Retail / Environmental Health
In return, the successful Food Safety Audit Manager will be offered a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 + company car + benefits
The company are looking to hold interviews as early as next week, so please apply with urgency if you are interested in the above position.