Food Safety Manager required to join a rapidly expanding organisation within the leisure and hotel industry.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is an opening for a Food Safety Manager to expand their career with a well-established company currently expanding across the world.
Reporting directly to the Group Director for Health and Safety, the Food Safety Manager will be responsible for leading Food Safety and growing synergistically with the business during this exciting period.
As the Food Safety Manager, you will command a crucial position within the organisation and be an instrumental figure during the exponential growth of the company.
The appointed Food Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving Food Safety forward and leading the Food Safety function within the catering contracts of the business
- Alerting the business on any changes in Food Safety legislation
- Working operationally between sites to conduct audits and reporting this progress to senior members of the business
- Conducting Food Safety training and gaining buy-in within the business and across client sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Food Safety level 3 qualification
- Senior experience within Food Safety/ Health and Food Safety
- The ability to engage with people across the business and with clients from a diverse range of industry sectors
- Experience working within a corporate background. Experience within the hospitality industry will be advantageous
In return the salary is up to £45,000 to £55,000 plus a generous package.