Food and Safety Officer – Property and Leisure – Birmingham - £28,000 - £30,000 + Package
Principal People have been engaged by a market leading property management and leisure organisation who are seeking a personable, approachable and solutions focused individual for their Food and Safety Officer.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Food and Safety Officer to work at a luxurious venue with a diverse range of client types. You will be part of a cohesive and high-functioning team that strive for excellence in everything they do.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- This will be a prestigious brand and job role to add to your professional career
- The organisation are very invested in career progression development
- You will be working in an extremely diverse and high-risk environment where no two days are the same!
- You will have complete autonomy over your diary
As the Food and Safety Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Being part of the food safety team within the organisation working closely with the health and safety team.
- Carrying out audits for different parts of the business
- Conducting risk assessments as well as fire risk assessments
- Updating and maintaining the food safety management systems in place
The ideal Food and Safety Officer will:
- Hold their higher certificate in food premises and control or equivalent
- Most importantly be a positive, solutions-focused and personable individual
In return, the successful Food and Safety Officer will be offered a starting salary of up to £30,000, 22 days leave + bank holidays, private health care, pension scheme 6% match, all travel expenses paid and many more great benefits!
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next 14 days. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954959 or email email@example.com to express your interest.