FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager– Property - £230 to 250 a day - 3 Months – ASAP
Are you a dedicated FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, the successful FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis or lead to a permanent opportunity thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a day rate of £230 to 250 a day, depending on experience and qualifications.
As the you FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager will be responsible for:
- Assessing the outstanding actions produced from Fire Risk Assessments
- Assessing the Fire Risk Assessments coming in
- Carrying out post inspections of work
- Managing the costing of the planned work
The successful FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager will:
- Hold an Asbestos Qualification as a minimum
- Hold NEBOSH Fire certificate - this is desirable but not essential
This is an outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.