FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager– Property - £50 to £54k - 12 month FTC – ASAP
Are you a dedicated FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, the successful FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 12-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis or lead to a permanent opportunity thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading salary of £50 to £54k, depending on experience and qualification.
As the you FRA Programme and Asbestos Manager will be responsible for:
- Assessing the outstanding actions produced from Fire Risk Assessments
- Assessing the Fire Risk Assessments coming in
- Carrying out post inspections of work
- Managing the costing of the planned work
The successful FRA Programme and Asbestos will:
- Hold an Asbestos Qualification as a minimum
- NEBOSH Fire certificate is desirable but not essential
This is an outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.