Gas Contracts Manager – 3-month contract – Central London - £180 to £200p/d - Property Management - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Gas Contracts Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Gas Contracts Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, the successful candidate will play a key part in managing contractors and ensuring gas compliance throughout the organisation.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £180 to £200p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Gas Contracts Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with gas and servicing
- Ensuring the contractors are managed well
- Holding frequent meetings with contractors
- Analysing reports and taking action from them
- Ensuring future planning
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold a gas safety qualification
- Have had training experience in legionella
- Possess working experience within the Local Government, Property Management or Social Housing sectors.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.